OI SUPPORT – Philippines
This website was created for the Families of Children with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI) in the Philippines.
To generally IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE of children with Osteogenesis Imperfecta in the Philippines by
- establishing communication and support among OI Families in the Philippines
- raising OI AWARENESS in the whole country
- providing and/or facilitating MEDICAL ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORT for children whose families cannot sustain the long term treatment .
OI AWARENESS – Philippines
Plan : To conduct OI Awareness in selected key areas of the country in coordination with the Medical Societies the area.
Why is there a need for OI Awareness?
- Early diagnosis and treatment
- Prevent misdiagnosis
- For the public to have a better understanding of OI
- To make a Positive Difference